The Good and The Evil The Good and The Evil

posi but religious.

The visuals were realy good, but i don't know why the guy who was adicted to heroin didn't get a hug, I mean shit he needed it. anywhoot, good job and all, i mean realy religious things always freak me out and it's sorta insane in that way. but the visuals were good, like i said, and it had a pretty possi feel wich was nice.

PauLH responds:

Heh, aww I guess the heroin guy did need hug. But he was a dealer, so he doesn't do his own stash.

The Lukewarm The Lukewarm

This is realy good

Sadly the photo quality takes away from the animation a little, since it was obviously adaped into flash. It was realy good, and if your a super vegen straitedge hardcore anarcist, you'll love this. If your only one or none I still think you will like it. I was all around impressed.

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

It was good.

The cartoon was good, and somehow the end credits were even better.

TreeBash TreeBash

I gave it a four though

I gave it a four cuz that kid actualy slammed his head in a tree just for our entertainment, and that is devotion.

Bush in the Bush Bush in the Bush

This lacked content

Your caricatures were well done but it seemed like a waste. There was no potilical mesage other than perhaps Bush is the GOP's bitch. If you are going to use so many political figures in one flash make it show your political views, not your sexual fantasy.

Claveman Ep. 1/5 Claveman Ep. 1/5

Definately worth watching

I enjoyed this flash emencley. What else can I say? I just don't know.

Gremlins!!!! Gremlins!!!!

i thought this was going to be cool when it began

If you just made more too it. I mean it was a good start. Thrusting pelvises on tetrahedrenal gremlins just don't do it for me.

Gang Fight 2.0 Gang Fight 2.0

mediocer

I think you could have put a little more effort into that man. I mean come on the east and west side had the same color head bands. I'm not shure thats legit. Also try adding some veriedty, like a guy with a knife. There are enouf fight toons on NG, so if your going to make one try to make it stand out. (Smoke stack wasn't bad)

onionOS responds:

Okay, there's one thing you need to realize-this isn't a cartoon. Watch it again-it never happens the exact same way. It's scripted, not just animated.

Arc Duel Arc Duel

worth watching

Good use of grouping, and overall a good idea. I mean it's sort of cleche (or whatev)whith the tipical fighting, but makeing different wepons and what not was pretty cool.

Stick Morphing Stick Morphing

looked ok but wasn't worth the click.

It was nice looking I mean the animation was cute, but frankly there wasn't enough substance. Not at all. And I hate loops.

kirkysomthing responds:

If it wasn't worth the click you should've given me a zero.