The Good and The Evil The Good and The Evil

posi but religious.

The visuals were realy good, but i don't know why the guy who was adicted to heroin didn't get a hug, I mean shit he needed it. anywhoot, good job and all, i mean realy religious things always freak me out and it's sorta insane in that way. but the visuals were good, like i said, and it had a pretty possi feel wich was nice.

PauLH responds:

Heh, aww I guess the heroin guy did need hug. But he was a dealer, so he doesn't do his own stash.

The Lukewarm The Lukewarm

This is realy good

Sadly the photo quality takes away from the animation a little, since it was obviously adaped into flash. It was realy good, and if your a super vegen straitedge hardcore anarcist, you'll love this. If your only one or none I still think you will like it. I was all around impressed.

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

It was good.

The cartoon was good, and somehow the end credits were even better.

Character dressup Character dressup

Wiggley

I was glad to see a dress up that wasn't just to see tits. There wern't too many dress up options, but the speach bubble and wiggleyness saved you in my score. For a dress up game it wasn't bad.

TitchimusMaximus responds:

im gonna add more stuff, and maybe more wiggleyness, hmm ok maybe not. Thanx for the positive review :D

Nonsense Nonsense

This is seriously so good.

I gave an entire flash a 5 just cuz they used this in their closeing credits.